Schoolbooks.ie was yesterday (17 Aug 2022) shortlisted as a finalist in the Irish eCommerce Awards 2022 in the 'B2C eCommerce Website of the Year' category.
The team at Schoolbooks.ie is delighted with the announcement, and to have our ongoing work recognised by eComm Live and the Awards sponsors AIB Merchant Services.
Organiser of the eComm Awards Kevin Traynor commented, ‘The Irish eCommerce Awards recognise and reward the success of the organisations, who shape the thriving internet retail industry in Ireland and we look forward to sharing their stories of success’.
AIB Merchant Services are the title sponsor of this year's Awards, John Hoolahan, Marketing Director commented: ‘At AIB Merchant Services, we are dedicated to supporting our customers with business solutions designed to fit their business needs, whether that be in-store, online or on the go. We are particularly proud to partner with the Irish eCommerce Awards, at a time when e-commerce has never been more important to the future success of SME’s on the island of Ireland. This is a fantastic platform to shine a light on the considerable achievements of retailers and eCommerce professionals in Ireland’.
Schoolbooks.ie is one of ten shortlisted finalists in the 'B2C eCommerce Website of the Year' category sponsored by SmartFreight. Congratulations to each of our fellow nominees -
- Colin Glen & Mitso – www.colinglen.org
- Colourtrend – www.colourtrend.ie
- Donaghy Bros & Incubeta – www.donaghybros.co.uk
- Faerly.ie – www.faerly.ie
- FitPink – www.fitpinkfitness.com
- Memories Boutique – www.memoriesboutique.ie
- Petstop & StudioForty9 – www.petstop.ie
- Schoolbooks.ie – www.schoolbooks.ie
- Spotlight Oral Care – www.eu.spotlightoralcare.com
- Woodie’s – www.woodies.ie
The winners will be announced at a gala awards ceremony in The Round Room at The Mansion House, Dublin on Friday 23 September 2022.