Introducing a new segment to our blog - 'Let's create,' where crafts are made fun with plenty of ideas on how to spend that rainy afternoon with your little ones.
Let's start with some Halloween Creations!
Check out this step-by-step on how to...
CREATE YOUR OWN HALLOWEEN MONSTER
1. Glue or tape four lollipops sticks together. CRAFTY TIP: use hot glue for extra strength.
2. Peel off the googly eyes and stick them wherever you want your monster's eyes to be.
3. To make the monster's arms, grab a pipe cleaner and bend it into a 'V' shape, then tape it to the back of your monster. The wicker inside the pipe cleaners will let you bend it any way you want it.
4. Use glue to stick tiny Pom-Poms at the end of the pipe cleaners to form hands.
You're almost there! Now just the crazy details!!!
5. Using tape or glue, attach the feathers to the back of your monster's head, creating a crazy hair look.
6. And the last step, but the most important... Grab a marker and draw eyelashes, eyebrows, teeth or even a moustache to bring your monster's personality to life.
CRAFTY TIP: use our scrapbook papers (here) to create awesome outfits for your monsters.
Now you just need to name your new friend.
We called our monsters Frankie, Rocky, and Macho. Can you guess which one is which? What is your monster's name?
Share your creation with us using #schoolbooksie, and we will reward the scariest monsters out there!